Sunday, September 27, 2009

Crochet here, crochet there....

One can crochet just about anywhere. Today, on the way to one of my daughter's sporting events, I crocheted away! Stealing moments here and there is just about the only way I can actually get my wristlets and/or purses done. I successfully finished one shell (the outside yarn part) of a wristlet! Later, I headed over to a friend's house to watch the prerecorded MadMen from last week, and once again pumped out another wristlet shell! Go Me! So, forget the Granny basket heaped with yarn and needles... so not necessary. Just grab a ball of yarn and a crochet hook and you're solid!

Oh, and our soccer team won 2-0!! That certainly trumps my crochet any day! And MadMen... if you haven't seen it yet--watch it on AMC Sunday night at 10pm EST!!!

Look for pictures of the wristlets I started today--I'll have them completed very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment