Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Springing Ahead

It may be 26 degrees outside here in Central PA, but in my mind it's a beautiful 65 degree spring day! Looking at the new designs, colors and patterns of this upcoming spring fashion palette, I'm going to add stripes and polkadots to the ribbon (mostly grosgrain). Plan on the traditional navy, black and pink polkadots (but I'll add more). I'll incorporate the preppy stripes along with wider stripes as well.
The real challenge will be in adding stripes to the actual design of the wristlet. Look for my one-color designs to transition into this season's pattern look--stripes! I'm getting so excited already!!!
Hope you all are having a great day whereever you are! It's my day off today and I am anxiously awaiting a much needed hair color/cut!!!
Tootles friends:)

No comments:

Post a Comment