Wednesday, July 21, 2010

She's baaack!



For those of you wondering about my hand status, I'm still healing and recovering well from my double carpal tunnel surgery. As long as I crochet in small doses, I will be fine. My family and friends have been so helpful and supportive in my recovery--thank you so very much!!

This fall/winter expect to see my original traditional styles, plus I will add some new fun embellishments to the mix! I'm also going to bring back some of my jewelry making skills, so look for just a few designs in necklaces, bracelets and earrings. My price points will be $25-$30 for the necklaces, $15-$20 for bracelets and around $10 for earrings. So affordable!!

If anyone is interest in doing a home party, and you are within reasonable driving distance to Mechanicsburg, PA, please let me know! I offer similar hostess gifting as other home-show competitors.

I will be updating where my products will be in the local Arts&Crafts shows so come out and have some fun!!!

Enjoy the rest of your summer! Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment