Tuesday, July 27, 2010

NEW Fall Colors!






It may be hot around here, but I'm feeling very cool about the selection of yarn colors for this fall! I always stick to the traditional black (not shown), brown (Coffee Bean, last one) and grey (Light Grey Heather, 4th), but also like to throw in other colors for fun! This year I decided on two jewel tones, Port (first one) and Bayou (2nd), then added a touch of pink with Petal (3rd).
Most ribbon colors will go beautifully with the traditional colors. A dark pink/hot pink, black and brown ribbons will look the best with Petal. Brown and torqouise will look best with Bayou, and black and deep/dark purple will look best with Port. Of course, as I make the bags I will look at many different ribbon choices.
I hope you like what you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment