Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall Harvest







As I explained in my last blog, I had to re-make the purple wristlet because my friend Suzanne bought it off my wrist. I decided to try a different color for the ribbon--it's called acajou, which is a really rich burnt orange or rust. I like to describe this beautiful wristlet as eggplant with cider.... delicious!

This wristlet is the largest, sized at 5x9, has an antique gold bangle, purple zipper and moss green with brown and turquoise paisley brocade interior. The ribbon, tied in a bow, is velvet and I embellished it with my own personal pin. I just felt this one would look even bolder with a pin.

I thought you might like to see what I can actually fit in this bag: I have my wallet, my phone and lip gloss, with room for my keys or something else little. All of these items would fit in the 5x7 size, too.

I sell the 5x9 longer wristlet for $50.

No comments:

Post a Comment