Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rich Fall Colors




I am drooling over this bag--seriously gorgeous if I do say so myself! I get so excited when I make something that even I am surprised at how great it looks! This is another of the large wristlet size--have a strap added and it could be a small purse. This beauty is 5x7, excluding the weathered-looking silver bangle, deep purple yarn with double crochet pattern, rich purple under a green and light purple paisley print brocade lining, light purple zipper and a moss velvet ribbon to top it off! I chose to make a bow with the ribbon, but it can be knotted off like the others. Add a pin and OH MY!!! If you love this season's fall colors, you will flip for this wristlet!

This one sells for $50 and so worth it! Honestly, I think I have to go make another one for myself right now--

No comments:

Post a Comment